Your Individual Visit to Campus:
- Meet with an Admission Counselor (~1 hr)
- TOURS ARE NOT AVAILABLE
Special Requests (Add in Special Request Textbox when registering.):
- Preference to meet with an admission counselor outside (weather permitting) or virtually.
- Meeting with a faculty member and/or observing a class is not available after-hours
- Meet with a Spanish-speaking counselor and have a Spanish-speaking tour guide (Must have atleast 2-3 business days notice)
- Accommodations needed such as wheelchair, sign language interpreter, etc. (Must have atleast 2-3 business days notice)
- Meeting with an Athletics Coach needs to be set up directly through a coach.
Masks are no longer required outdoors regardless of vaccination status. Fully vaccinated individuals are not required to wear masks indoors. It is strongly recommended that non-vaccinated individuals continue to wear masks indoors. North Central College will continue to be a “mask-friendly” environment. The wearing of a mask should not be considered an indication of vaccination status. It is expected that all members of the campus community respect an individual’s decision to wear a mask on campus.
You will receive an automated confirmation email including starting location and parking instructions (check your spam/junk folder). If you have any accommodations or special requests, please list them when registering and you will receive an additional confirmation email.
Thank you again for your interest in North Central College. We look forward to having you #visitnorthcentralcollege! Here is a link to our Hotel Partner Program as well as directions to campus. If you have additional questions or need further assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 630-637-5800.