Your Visit to Campus:
This is a Visit Program designed for first-generation college students (defined as neither parent having a four-year college degree) to experience how North Central's Cardinal First program mentors and supports first-generation college students throughout their college experience. The day includes a presentation about the Cardinal First program followed by lunch with current first-gen students and concluding with a tour of our campus led by a first-gen student tour guide.
- 12:45 Arrive, Check-in (Cardinal Room in Merner Fieldhouse at 450 S. Brainard St)
- 1:00 Welcome and Presentation by First-Gen Staff
- 1:20 Observe Cardinal First Penultimate [includes lunch]
- 2:20 Mentoring by current first-gen students
- 2:45 Tour with first-gen tour guides
- 4:00 Finished
Special Requests (Let us know in the Special Request Textbox when registering. Must have atleast 4-5 business days notice):
- Accommodations needed such as wheelchair, sign language interpreter, etc.
You will receive an automated confirmation email including starting location and parking instructions. If you have any accommodations or special requests, please list them when registering and you will receive an additional confirmation email.
Thank you again for your interest in North Central College. We look forward to having you #visitnorthcentralcollege! Here is a link to our Hotel Partner Program as well as directions to campus. If you have additional questions or need further assistance, please email email@example.com or call us at 630-637-5800.