Freshman Saturday Visits are in a Small Group Format:
- Presentation by a Freshman Admission Counselor (~30 min)
- Walking Campus Tour with a Current Student (~1 hr)
Special Requests (Add in Special Request Textbox when registering.):
- Meet with a Spanish-speaking counselor and have a Spanish-speaking tour guide (Must have atleast 2-3 business days notice)
- Accommodations needed such as wheelchair, sign language interpreter, etc. (Must have atleast 2-3 business days notice)
- Meeting with an Athletics Coach needs to be set up directly through a coach.
You will receive an automated confirmation email including starting location and parking instructions (check your spam/junk folder). If you have any accommodations or special requests, please list them when registering and you will receive an additional confirmation email.
Thank you again for your interest in North Central College. We look forward to having you #visitnorthcentralcollege! Here is a link to our Hotel Partner Program as well as directions to campus. If you have additional questions or need further assistance, please email email@example.com or call us at 630-637-5800.