Old Main - (30 N Brainard St. Naperville IL, 60540)
9:45 a.m. - Check In
10:00 a.m. - Welcome and Opening Remarks
North Central College Overview
Scholarships and Financial Aid
10:30 a.m. - Walking Tour of Campus
11:30p.m. - Unofficial Transcript Evaluation/On-The-Spot Admission Decisions
Limited space available. Assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis
On-The-Spot Admission Decisions available with completed application and all transcripts.
- Accommodations needed such as wheelchair, sign language interpreter, etc. (Must have atleast 2-3 business days notice)
We're following these CDC guidelines to ensure everyone's safety. Thank you for your attention to these guidelines and for your assistance in upholding these important measures:
- Your meeting with an admission counselor and your campus tour with a current student will be conducted in a manner that adheres to social distancing guidelines.
- Masks that cover your nose and mouth are required for the duration of your visit. We ask you to practice good hygiene.
- Visitors are limited to the prospective student and parents/guardians.
- If you or your parent/guardian experience any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 including, but not limited to, fever, cough, shortness of breath, muscle aches or have encountered a suspected or confirmed individual with COVID-19 within the past 14 days, please wait to schedule your visit.
- Admission meeting rooms and surfaces will be sanitized following each visitor.
- Some campus buildings may not be accessible on any given day. Unfortunately, we are unable to show Residence Halls due to enhanced safety procedures. Virtual tours of residence halls can be found here.
You will receive an automated confirmation email including starting location and parking instructions (check your spam/junk folder). If you have any accommodations or special requests, please list them when registering and you will receive an additional confirmation email.
Thank you again for your interest in North Central College. We look forward to having you #visitnorthcentralcollege! Here is a link to our Hotel Partner Program as well as directions to campus. If you have additional questions or need further assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 630-637-5800.